Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week 20/ The start to Savannah's nursery

Savannah is growing up a storm!  We are so excited to have another little girl.  I love having a sister and I know Savannah and London will too.  I made her a cute new mobile this week
Now that I made it, of course I changed my mind on her nursery colors :)  It will be an easy fix just need to replace the top with a new color ;) We are now going with an antique turquoise, light blush pink and white.  With little accents of light yellow and light green. It's going to be beautiful. I found this shelf that Jade is going to make for her room!!! So excited !
 We are going for an antique/ shabby chic look ;)
I love pinterest!!! That is where I got this from. 

I'm going to have her bedding made so it can be exactly how I want it.  Lots of ruffles and lace!

These are the colors we are going with <3

No comments:

Post a Comment