Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh the "morning sickness"

Sick, sick and more sick.  From the time I wake up until I finally fall asleep at night I feel nauseous.  I had the easiest pregnancy with London, but this one is so different. I am exhausted and sick.  Poor Jade has to hear me say that a million times a day.  Anyone have any special tips for getting over the nausea? I hear it subsides after the first trimester. Lets  hope!
I have my first Doctors visit on Thursday!  Well, it's not with my actual OB, but the Nurse.  They just go over what to do and not to do during pregnancy.  The part I most excited for is scheduling my first ultrasound.  It will be sometime in September. Wish us luck that everything goes well.

Love Jaclyn and the baby inside making me sick, sick and more sick!    

No comments:

Post a Comment