Wednesday, January 23, 2013

27 Weeks

27 Weeks



We went in for an ultrasound this week to check on Baby Savannah.  Just like with Lo she had Choroid plexus cyst at our 18 week anatomy scan. Lesson learned don't go early next time :)  The cyst aren't really cyst, they are pockets of fluid that get trapped and they are a soft marker for different birth defects so they do a level 2 ultrasound the next time to make sure everything is measuring fine and that there are no other issues.  Good news :)  SAVANNAH RAE IS PERFECT!!! We are so thankful.  The cyst are so common that 1-3 babies have them at one point during development they usually resolve on their own by 20 weeks.  I talked to my actual OB and she said I don't need to gain more weight and everything I'm doing is spot on.  I LOVE her.  As you can see Savannah is growing nicely inside my tummy :)  She looks just like her big sister.  So thankful and happy for a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment