Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Things for Savannah's room

Painting this cute little wagon an antique white
Sign I made to put next to Savannah's crib

Waiting for her shelf to be finished and these will be a beautiful with flowers in them :)
The rug I handmade for Savannah

My finished project!  Love how it turned out!
Working on this tonight!!! So excited :)
Ordering this but with Savannah :)
I need to change the top to white ruffle or pink roses. This was my first project when her room was going to have purple, but not anymore. 


This shelf I found on pinterest and my husband is going to make it!  LOVE it!

Lamp I just finished making for her room :)
This is an old window that will hang above her changing table
This is the bedding that I have fallen in LOVE with :) It's perfect and even named Savannah!


This S will be on a plate rack sitting on her shelf <3
This is the color I choose to cover her rocking chair cushions in and her changing pad.  So pretty!!!
Thinking we will do white maybe pink if I find the exact fabric I want.  Going to have them made.  With a lace panel in the middle.
Look at this cute cage I found at Salvation army



This is hanging in our room right now, but will go above Savannah's crib when her room is ready.

Jade painted!!! YAY just needs to add the trim to the top and the bottom :) LOVE the colors. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you been to fabric.com? I just discovered it and they seem to have everything and its great quality! I even found the fabric that matches the bedding I'm getting. Pretty decent prices too!

    ReplyDelete