Friday, January 25, 2013

28 Weeks!!!

Crazy to think in just 12 short weeks Savannah will be here.  Every night when I try and sleep I've been thinking about giving birth to London.  It brings tears to my eyes just to think about.  So excited to be able to do it again and have our special moment with Savannah.  Nothing in this world is better then being a Mommy.  You are always wanted, always needed and always LOVED!  London loves her Mama so much it just fills my heart.  I am so lucky and so thankful I have an AMAZING husband that lets me be a stay at home Mom. 

Haven't done this in awhile

How far along? 28weeks

How are you feeling? Great overall.  Having a hard time sleeping lately, but it's just Savannah getting me ready for some sleepless nights :) I was so lucky with Lo she slept through the night at 6 weeks. I had to wake her to feed her.

Weight Gain?  12lbs :) as of my last appointment. Savannah at the ultrasound was 2.2lbs

Stretch Marks?  Knock on wood.... No :) I got lucky with Lo too and didn't get any :)

Wedding ring on or off?  Still on

Cravings? Really bad....Dr. Pepper :) It's so funny when you have your second baby you aren't all about being  "by the book".  Don't worry Savannah I still drink plenty of water and milk :)

What's exciting lately?  Finishing up the nursery so we can put it all together.  I LOVE it!  I have done lots and lots of crafts for your room :)

Movement?  TONS!!! I think she is going to be a busy bee like her sissy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment